Branch Coordinator, Okanagan Region
The Branch Coordinator will be based in Vernon BC, this position is responsible for a variety of administrative and support duties for our Sales, Service, and Parts departments. Duties also include clerical and branch support functions for our Vernon and Kelowna locations. Further details to be provided to candidates selected for an interview.
- Customer Focus.
- Time Management.
- Accountability and Dependability.
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Development and Continual Learning.
- Knowledge of dealership administration.
- Computer literacy, familiarity with MS Word and Excel preferred.
- Attention to details in all areas of work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to effectively engage Customers and Staff.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Travel between branch locations required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.