Simply the best-in-class tractor between 115 HP and 145 HP, the Massey Ferguson 5S Series offers a choice of three models with an upgraded design incorporating the iconic sabre styling.
Agile and nimble, it offers best-in-class visibility combined with excellent maneuverability from its tight, 13-foot turning radius. Delivering great performance, the MF 5S Series combines economy with high levels of comfort and control along with a wide choice of equipment and options to suit all applications.
Built to tackle all the challenges and tasks on your farm efficiently and economically, the MF 5S Series is indisputably the first choice for dairy, hay and livestock operations.
Developed to tackle all challenges and tasks on the farm efficiently and economically, the MF 5S Series is indisputably the first choice for livestock, dairy as well as hay operations.
AGCO Power 4-cylinder 4.4 liter engine is compliant with Tier 4 Final emissions using the compact All-in-One (DOC+SCR+SC) after-treatment system. All models deliver more power with reduced fuel and DEF consumption. An electronic wastegate turbocharger further improves performance and reduces emissions. Also cutting costs and fuel consumption are the Super Eco transmission for roadwork, Eco PTO speed and automatic low idle engine speed.
Proven transmission technology: Dyna-4 (16×16) with Speedmatching or Dyna-6 (24×24) with AutoDrive for automatic shifting. Super Eco operation attains 25 mph at a low 1,530rpm helping to significantly cut fuel consumption and increase driving comfort. Perfect engine and transmission partnership for maximum outputs.
A wide choice of hydraulic systems deliver flowrates from 15 GPM to 29 GPM from open center or closed center load sensing systems.
Best-in-class visibility, down to just 13 feet ahead of the tractor, over the slim dashboard and narrow steep-nose hood, combines with great maneuverability and a choice of three hydraulic systems to provide exceptional pressure, flow and response. Left-hand Power Control lever changes direction, shifts speeds and selects neutral, while a choice of joysticks operate the loader, as well as change direction and speeds. MF 5S tractors are available with factory-fitted loader or to be ordered loader ready, just requiring the mounting of the loader arms and implement.
Wide choice of options between the Classic and Deluxe models – all equipped with a comfortable quiet, cool cab with simple and efficient suspension. Easy to access cab offers the best visibility on the market from its large glass area and steep hood with unrivalled visibility, down to just 13 feet ahead of the tractor. New front axle suspension further improves comfort. New, intuitive Datatronic 5 console (standard on Deluxe models) delivers the information you need to manage and control all tractor’s functions. New armrest and perfect ergonomics mean all controls fall easily to hand for effortless operation.
• MF Guide offers sub-metre and centimetre accuracy improving economy by reducing overlaps with a choice of Novatel or Trimble receivers and correctional signals. • MF Section Control minimises overlaps by 12% controlling sections, while MF Rate Control adjusts the application rate on the move, saving precious inputs. • MF Connect telemetry helps you manage fleet performance by remotely accessing machine data in real time to monitor and analyse operating information from your MF 5S. • MF TaskDoc™ and MF TaskDoc™ Pro create and securely transfer detailed job records between the field and office. • Datatronic 5, 9in touch-screen terminal for tractor functions, ISOBUS, MF Guide, MF Section Control and MF Rate Control, with intuitive operation to deliver more precise farming. • Optional Fieldstar 5 terminal provides the convenience of another touch-screen display creating an easy to use precision farming package.
Long, 600hr, engine maintenance interval cuts the cost of ownership.
The MF 5S Series tractors are specifically designed to deliver optimum handling ability when working with MF FL Series loaders. Together they are the best-in-class combination, with the fully integrated loader now available factory-fitted to deliver ultimate performance.
• Excellent visibility down to just 13 feet ahead of the tractor over slim dashboard and the narrowest steep-nose bonnet in the sector
• Highly maneuvrable, agile design
• Two cab positions and a choice of Standard or Visio roof
• A choice of three hydraulic systems providing exceptional pressure, flow and response
• Left-hand Power Control lever or right-hand T-handle to change direction, shift speeds and select neutral
• A choice of joysticks operate the loader as well as change direction and speeds
• Brake to Neutral – braking system puts the transmission into neutral when the brake pedal is pressed, making loader operation safer, easier and much more comfortable
• ‘Comfort-Control’ – Adjustable shuttle sensitivity – from slow and smooth to fast and dynamic direction changes
• Tractors can be ordered with factory-fitted loaders.
• Designed for fitting to MF 5S Series tractors
• Clean loader arm design offers unrivalled visibility and safety
• Enclosed pipework reduces the risk of damage
• ‘Lock & Go’, semi-automatic connection and removal system simplifies mounting
• Fast coupling of all hoses
• Soft Drive protects operators and the machine from shock loads
• Fully integrated operation through the range of MF 5S Series joysticks
• Simple fitting of a wide range of implements.
The MF 5S Series is available complete with a factory-fitted loader. Alternatively, the tractors can also be ordered as ‘loader ready’, equipped with a range of unrivalled factory-fitted features, only requiring mounting the loader and attachments
• Fully integrated loader sub-frame
• Pre-installed hoses to the spool valves mounted on the loader bracket
Electronic control provides:
• Additional functions set on the dashboard SIS display
• Automatic bucket shaking system
• Automatic engine speed selection when joystick is moved
• Hydraulic in-cab implement locking
• Hydraulic flowrate setting
• Loader suspension on/off
• Brake to Neutral
• Operation of the 3rd loader function